Tuesday, June 4, 2013

KOREAN DRAMA FASHION KING

 

Kang Young Goul, Lee Ga Young in Fashion King
Korean Drama Fashion King

At the beginning I don’t really like a Korean drama or a Korean film, and also the Korean song. First time I see a Korean drama is Boys Before Flowers. Since that I like it, because the cast are handsome, specially Lee Min Ho, but recently I like Jang Geun Suk a lot, he’s not just acting but he can sing too, hhmm.. He also so cute. I like his expression when he’s playing his role, and his style is different from other actors. I like to watch him in Mary Stayed Out All Night, He’s Beautiful, and Love Rain. Oh yeah I also like when he sing the soundtrack of each drama.
I often share the story with my my sister, because she also like Korean drama. In my view it’s not just entertaining but also can reduce my stress at home.
There are many Korean drama I like, such as Coffee Prince, He’s Beautiful, World within, and many more. In one of TV national now playing  Korea drama Love Rain, which is I really like because the cast is Jang Geun Suk. Before Love rain is Fashion King which has ended the episode last week.

Fashion King tells about two people who struggle and fight for their lives. They live together as boss and employee, they look after each other. Then they try doing business in fashion, because they have skill in design and sewing. The employee (Lee Ga Young) is already entered in New York Fashion School, she get scholarship there. Then something happen, she’s been kick out from that school. 
She return to her country (Korea), she meet again her boss (Kang Young Gul), they build again their earlier business, which is fashion. But now they have a big competitor, the name is J Fashion belong to Jung Jae Hyuk and dominated the fashion business in Korea. The story more complicated when personal feeling involved between three of them. I don’t like the end of the story, I just don’t get it, beyond of my expectation. Its too bad…

No comments:
Write comments